Meijer Inc. is an American supercenter chain throughout the Midwest, with its corporate headquarters in Walker, Michigan, which is a part of the Grand Rapids metropolitan area. Founded in... Wikipedia
- Type: Private
- Industry: Retail (Grocery & Discount), Gasoline stations
- Founded: 1934, Greenville, Michigan, U.S.
- Founder: Hendrik Meijer
- Number of locations: Stores: 253, Gas stations: 208
- Area served: Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, and Wisconsin
- Key people: Frederik Meijer, former chairman emeritus, Hank Meijer, co-chair, Mark Murray, co-chair, Doug Meijer, co-chair, Rick Keyes, President and CEO
- Products: Groceries, clothing, footwear, gasoline, sporting clothing, bedding, furniture, jewelry, health and beauty products, toys, sporting equipment, electronics, housewares and pet supplies
- Revenue: US$19 billion (2019)
- Number of employees: 80,000 (2020)
- Parent: Meijer Companies LTD.
- Data source: DuckDuckGo