Microsoft's latest ad makes fun of Apple iPad Pro. The 30-second ad has the same teen expert who also featured...Read More
is back with ad making fun of Apple. The company's latest ad makes fun of
iPad Pro. The 30-second ad has the same teen expert who also featured in an earlier
mocking Apple. The new ad has the boy using
Apple iPad Pro
and Surface Pro 7 side by side. "A lot of people wanted me to compare the Microsoft Surface Pro 7 to the iPad Pro," he says before starting his comparison. And, little doubt he finds Surface Pro 7 much more useful than Apple iPad Pro. As for the reasons he thinks Surface Pro 7 is a much better device than Apple iPad are:
* In-built kickstand in Surface Pro 7. There's no stand in Apple IPad Pro, unless users buy it.
* No keyboard: Apple iPad Pro users need to buy keyboard separately.
* No ports: There are no connectivity ports in iPad Pro, says the teen pointing to options in Microsoft tablet.
* Another reason that the teen gives is that iPad "is just a tablet", while Surface Pro 7 is a tablet and a PC.
* Last, but not the least, the reason to for Surface Pro 7 is price. The ad compares US pricing of the two tablets: While Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is priced at $888, Apple iPad Pro at $1348.
Over the past few months, Microsoft has released a series of ads making fun of Apple products. An recent Microsoft ad of Surface Pro 2-in-1 made a veiled attack on Apple MacBooks. Taking a potshot at Apple laptops, it called them BackBooks.